Nowadays the economy is going towards globalization. And the success of any business is mostly measured by the ability to effectively manage the resources, optimize productivity, usage of high technologies. But one company or business can’t simply be the best in every of these categories when it is also time is an essence. If you are planning to reach and keep the top positions on the market this article should be helpful for you as today we will talk about the model of business relationship that has proven to be successful in many countries all around the globe. And as you might have guessed, it is the outsourcing.
What is IT outsourcing?
According to Granter, one of the most popular IT insiders, IT outsourcing (as a part of an outsourcing definition) is the use of external service providers to effectively deliver IT-enabled business process, application service and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes.
Outsourcing, which also includes utility services, software as a service and cloud-enabled outsourcing, helps clients to develop the right sourcing strategies and vision, select the right IT service providers, structure the best possible contracts, and govern deals for sustainable win-win relationships with external providers.
Outsourcing can enable enterprises to reduce costs, accelerate time to market, and take advantage of external expertise, assets and/or intellectual property.
How to outsource app development?
Now, let’s take a detailed look at Mobile outsourcing and talk about it in a more common form. Let’s, find out an answer to the question “How to outsource app development?”
For instance, if you award a project to some IT company you got a complete and independent team of professionals (of course if we are talking about the company that has considerable amount of projects under the belt). These will be the experienced developers with a clear understanding of how to plan and organize the development process.
There is a great variety of companies with huge technology stack, and it will be easy for them to allocate new developers to the project. Only this may save you a lot of time and money, and spare your worries as well.
The direct communication with a team (if you hire a local company you can meet for discussion) or Skype conversations are quite beneficial, as they reduce the misunderstandings and increase the productivity.
Despite the fact that you have almost all the work done, your presence is still required. Mostly your responsibilities will include:
- Setting the goals
- Validation of the ideas
- Confirmation of the concept
- Result checking
- Selection of the monetization
In other words, tell your partner how you see the final product and what you expect to gain from it.
On the stage of analytics you work up the technical aspects and specifications. The information provided by the client (that’s you) will be the basis for compiling the SOW (statement of work). Besides, during all development stages you will need to give well-timed feedback. Try to be available, this will reduce the possibility of delays and deadline failures.
Benefits of outsourcing mobile app development
Now, let’s view the benefits of outsourcing mobile app development that will tip the scale towards mobile application development outsourcing.
- First and foremost, the team. Often, to solve a challenge, you will need the presence only few very experienced developers that most likely have worked with similar projects. Also, as we have mentioned before, when you hire a team with strong development background you get the custom approach to unconventional and specific tasks. This positively affects the reliability of your product and marks its uniqueness.
- Secondly, the individual attention. Nowadays there is plenty of routine solutions for software development, but generally, they don’t fulfill clients requirements. The perfect matching to clients wishes differs individual approach to development from copy-paste solutions. All course of development is discussed and agreed with the client and this allowing to be one step ahead of your competitors. When you are engaged with the team of professional, not only you get the desirable result, but also you truly feeling yourself as a product owner. Moreover, this may stimulate your creativity for new ideas and think what decisions are best for the startup.
- Thirdly, the usage of popular development methodologies. In order to deliver a product of high quality most companies use popular and effective methodologies like SCRUM, KANBAN, Agile, etc. These methodologies are used all around the world. Each company makes many efforts to optimize the development process, find suitable methodology and adapt it to the project.
- Fourthly, quality of the result. The development of the software, no matter what kind, (it can be a plain app for iPhone, Android, or advanced platform for business) requires the presence of the developers team. Developers build special modules and think ahead many possible work scenarios. And in the end you get the functionality that is able to solve complicated tasks, make business processes easier, which makes your product more valuable on the market.
QA (Quality Assurance) is extremely important when you developing mobile app or any other software. QA can be done manually or automatically. The goal of QA is to test every single feature (everything referred to functionality) and every interface element(everything referred to design and adaptive layout).
- And the last, but not the least, affordable prices. Of course, it won’t be cheap to hire a team of professionals, and outsource app development cost range widely, but outsourcing can be a great alternative to the formation of your own staff development team. It can save you time and money, thanks to the methodologies and project approaches used in development cycle. Hiring an outsourcing app development company has become a common practice when the company or business doesn’t have specialists to develop mobile application. They simply order outsourcing mobile app development services.
Regarding the factors mentioned above you can build or reorganize the IT infrastructure of your company more effectively. But keep always in mind yours and core business responsibilities, and treat outsourcing companies as the valuable partners that can help you in achieving your goals, solving challenges and saving the valuable resources.
Amconsoft has developed many successful outsourcing projects and has established trusted and reliable relationships with many clients all around the globe.
We are the team that has many years of experience and we can develop a product of any complexity. We are offering Android app development outsourcing and iOS development outsourcing for the fair compatible prices.